We are pleased to announce the release of version 0.3 of the Marketcetera Platform.
Here’s what’s new:
- Excel Integration! You can now create and send orders to the Marketcetera OMS from inside your existing Excel spreadsheets. This means you can now fully integrate your Excel-based pricing models and business processes with the Marketcetera Platform.
- The OMS is now FIX-version agnostic – you can use FIX4.0-4.4 with Marketcetera Platform.
- Configurable order limits.
- Implemented a .NET API for sending orders to the OMS. Your C# or VB.NET applications can talk to the Marketcetera Platform as well.
- Released the platform as a Parallels virtual appliance, in addition to existing VMWare appliance.
For more information please see the full release notes.
In upcoming releases, we are planning support for equity options, basic risk analysis using QuantLib and intra-day P&L calculation in the Tradebase.
We will also continue custom implementation on the Marketcetera Platform for various trading organizations. If you are interested, please let us know.
As usual, Marketcetera Platform remains free, open-source software. To download the latest release, including Photon, Tradebase, the Order Management Server (OMS) and the entire platform on a VMWare appliance, please see our documentation site.
Meanwhile, we’d love to hear from you. Send us your thoughts, suggestions and feature requests to email@example.com.
Thanks for your feedback, and happy trading!